RealTimeBattle Championships 2001
This is a compeition of honour, which involves no prize money,
arranged by the authors of RealTimeBattle.
The Championships will take place in February 12 2001.
Follow the following procedure to submit a robot:
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- Register a robot by sending an email to
with the name of the author, the author's email-address and the robots
name. Please use 'RC2001' as subjectline.
- You don't have to send in the robots until February 12, but please
register as soon as possible, to make it easier for us to plan the competition.
- The robot should be compilable, executable or runnable. Any language
is allowed, but please tell us what tools we need to make it run.
- Executable robots should be in linux ELF format copmied with either
libc6 or libc5.
- If we can't get the robot to run, we will notify the author.
- The options used is the ones in this rtbrc
- The arena used will be a
new arena called Propeller.arena
- The games will have a timeout of 5 minutes (300 seconds).
- The games will use absolute coordinates.
- The competition will be split into two parts.
The first part with only duels, i.e. 2 participants per game.
The other part 7-10 robots are competing per game.
- The winner winner will be the robot with the lowest sum of position in
the different parts. If two or more robots have the same score, a decisive
game will be run to pick out a unique winner.
- Maximum number of total participanting robots is 100.
- The same person is only allowed to have 3 robots in the competition.
- How the competiton is held, i.e. which robots meet each other and how much points
they get, will be announced later when we see how many robots that is participating.